The weather is getting nicer day by day, and it would be such a pity to stay indoors all day, every day! Whilst the new COVID precautionary measures are in place till the 11th of April, we would like to encourage all our riders to benefit from the possibility to... responsibly enjoy outdoor activities!
Go for a walk! Walking is a great way to improve and maintain your overall health. Just 30 minutes every day can increase cardiovascular fitness, strengthen bones and muscles, reduce excess body fat, and improve your mood in general!
We are prepared to reward you for it – enter the competition! Every Monday, we will reward our riders who walked the most the previous week with a number of free shared rides on Cool Ride-Pooling! You know, just in case if you need to get to your walk spot or walk too far and need a ride back.
How To Participate?
- Join the challenge on the “Pace” app.
- Just walk, enjoy & track your walking distance for the challenge on the app.
- See the live updates on the app & check this page for the winners!
Looking for some inspiration on where to walk? Read our BLOG here.
5 April – 11 April
|1st place||310,388||Magic||6 free shared rides & a €15 gift voucher on the Few App|
|2nd place||259,638||Maurizio||4 free shared rides & a €10 gift voucher on the Few App|
|3rd place||164,286||Cecilia||2 free shared rides & a €5 gift voucher on the Few App|
29 March – 4 April
|1st place||140,000||Kenneth||6 free shared rides & a €15 gift voucher on the Few App|
|2nd place||140,000||Dam||4 free shared rides & a €10 gift voucher on the Few App|
|3rd place||140,000||Za||2 free shared rides & a €5 gift voucher on the Few App|
22 March – 28 March
|1st place||210,000||Dam||6 free shared rides & a €15 gift voucher on the Few App|
|2nd place||210,000||Malou||4 free shared rides & a €10 gift voucher on the Few App|
|3rd place||210,000||Nicola||2 free shared rides & a €5 gift voucher on the Few App|
15 March – 21 March
|1st place||187,607||Nikki||6 free shared rides|
|2nd place||184,721||aga||4 free shared rides|
|3rd place||181,504||Allezea||2 free shared rides|
9 March – 15 March
|1st place||162,626||Cecilia||6 free shared rides|
|2nd place||150,523||aga||4 free shared rides|
|3rd place||149,975||lauren||2 free shared rides|
Terms and Conditions
- The “Cool Walk” competition is open to all active Cool Ride-Pooling riders who join “Cool Walk” challenge on the “Pacer” mobile application.
- Entrants into the “Cool Walk” competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting your personal information, you agree to receive emails from Cool Ride-Pooling containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email we send.
- To enter the “Cool Walk” competition, you must join each week’s challenge on the “Pacer” mobile application (the link will be shared every Monday on www.cool.mt/cool-walk). If you have any questions about this competition, please e-mail us at email@example.com with “Cool Walk competition” in the subject line.
- One person can enter one challenge per week. The same person can win up to 2 times in total during the period of this competition. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted, and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Cool Ride-Pooling accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- Entries received outside the 00:00 on 9th March 2021 – 23:59 on 11th April 2021 time period will not be considered.
- The top 3 winners will be announced (based on the highest number of steps collected throughout the week) every week out of all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The top 3 winners will be announced on the www.cool.mt/cool-walk website every Monday morning for the following 5 Mondays: on the 15th March 2021, 22nd March 2021, 29th March 2021, 5th April 2021 and 12th April 2021.
- The 1st place winner will get 6 free shared rides & a €15 gift voucher on the Few App, the 2nd place winner will get 4 free shared rides & a €10 gift voucher on the Few App, and the 3rd winner will get 2 free shared rides & a €5 gift voucher on the Few App. All free shared rides will be valid till the end of April 2021. All gift vouchers on the Few App will be valid till the end of July 2021.
- Each winner will must provide an acceptance by contacting us via email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Cool Ride-Pooling within 7 days, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited.
- Prizes (number of free shared rides & gift vouchers on the Few App) are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The winner may be required to take part in a promotional activity related to the “Cool Walk” competition and the winner shall participate in such activity on Cool Ride-Pooling’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Cool Ride-Pooling and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the “Cool Walk” competition for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the “Cool Walk” competition, all entrants consent to the same.
- Cool Ride-Pooling reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this “Cool Walk” competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Cool Ride-Pooling in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Cool Ride-Pooling shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include but is not limited to weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- Promoter: Cool Ride-Pooling, New Mobility Ltd, KW12, Kordin Industrial Estate, Paola, PLA 3000, Malta.