Keeping Us Healthy & Safe
At Cool, our responsibility is to put the safety and well-being of our riders and drivers first. That is why we would like to inform you about the measures we have taken against COVID-19.
Steps we’re taking to keep Malta's community safe:
- We have enhanced our cleaning methods and increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our vehicles.
- We are distributing hand sanitisers to our drivers.
- We can confirm that none of our current drivers has been abroad recently.
Steps you can take to protect yourself:
- We encourage you to wash or disinfect your hands before and after riding with Cool.
- We appreciate if you abstain from taking Cool if you have any flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough or sneeze.
- Kindly refrain from using Cool for the time being if you have been recently abroad.
We’re following the directives provided by the Maltese authorities to ensure the actions we're taking are comprehensive. Based on this information, we will decide whether to continue or suspend operations and will keep you duly informed.
We can all play a part in keeping each other safe.